Christian Religious Leaders in Practice was established to ensure the sovereignty of the Church in these challenging times.
We recognise the Call over leaders lives and understand that this Call can not be confirmed by man but by God, therefore we assist Leaders, Pastors, Evangelists, Apostles and Prophets to align with the requirements set forth in our Code of Conduct and self regulatory procedures to maintain good leadership and the necessary training to effectively practice in their call.
We assist Leaders to plant churches and training centres nationally.
We also assist Churches and Christian Organisations with Registration of NPOs, taxes, accounting services and financial projections to ensure that Our Members are legally responsible and accountable.
We have established training programs available to assist
- Semi literate and illiterate Leaders
- English, Zulu, Tswana, Afrikaans, French & Shona programs
- Competitively priced courses
- Full and Partial Bursaries avail upon application
- Available nationally & globally
- Certificates awarded for all program
- We also have online and correspondence options
- Group Discounts avail
- Special vouchers at our affliate partners
20 July, 2017
11 July, 2017
25 June, 2017